Water the way it was meant to be – no salt, no chemicals
The WATERBOY™ system filters and conditions water naturally, in the same way that mountain spring water is balanced in flowing streams and rivers, leaving beneficial minerals in the water.
Environmentally safe, fresh, clean, natural water… that’s why we call it water the way it was meant to be!
Here are the benefits:
• Eliminates bad taste and odors
• Great Tasting water from every tap in the house
• No Sodium! No Potassium!
• Maintenance Free!
• Self Cleaning
• Environmentally Safe
• Reduces Scale And Corrosion
• Reduces Hard Water Problems
• Saves Money Time And Worry
• Like Mountain spring water
Compare and Decide
Superior Water’s total home conditioning and filtration system uses modern Multi-Reversing fields technology, patented since 1964.
• Reduces bad tastes and odors from every faucet, bath and shower in the house
• Reduces hard water problems without adding chemicals. Requires no maintenance
• Does not remove essential minerals, which also gives the water a great taste
• Like most spring water, it leaves the skin feeling refreshed and clean and leaves the hair feeling soft
• Requires no reverse osmosis. Provides clean filtered water from every faucet, bath and shower in the house
• No wasted water
• No cartridge filter change, no maintenance. Requires no reverse osmosis
• System cleans itself automatically once per week; uses approximately as much water as a wash load of clothes
• Discharged water contains no salt and is applied to grass or vegetation whenever possible, eliminating wasted water
• Fleck backrinse valve automatically cleans the system
• No maintenance or repair costs
• Eliminates need for buying bottled water. The convenience of being able to drink delicious water from any faucet, promotes the family to drink more water and contributes to a healthy lifestyle
• Peace of mind for you and your family knowing that every drop of water flowing through your home has been filtered by the finest whole house system available today, the WATERBOY™ System by Superior Water.
Salt Based Water Softeners
Traditional water softeners developed in 1938 using salt or potassium for regeneration.
• Does not filter water
• Requires constant addition of salt or potassium to water
• Removes vital minerals
• Salt residual left in home water makes water feel slippery or slimy – a common complaint is, “I feel like I can’t wash the soap off”
• Requires reverse osmosis under sink to filter salt from drinking water at one faucet
• Reverse osmosis wastes from 3-5 gallons (depending on model) for each 1 gallon flowing from the faucet
• Reverse osmosis requires filter changes
• Regenerates up to 3 times per week; wastes as much as 150 gallons per week
• Regenerated waste water contains salt and cannot be used on grass or vegetation which it would kill. Many communities are now becoming brine restricted; no longer allowing salt laden waste water to be put down drains because it eventually pollutes ground water
• Requires continuous maintenance and repair costs
• Many people continue to purchase bottled water for drinking and cooking, which tends to be very costly
• The inconvenience of lugging bottles of water from store and sometimes running out, inhibits the habit of drinking water.